Academic Personal Assistant required for a disabled person in Dublin 2 area.
€12.12 per hour (after training) with time and a half on Sundays.
One week on and one week off on continuous rotation.
Hours of working week will be 4 hours Mon – Weds, 11 hours Thursday and Friday and 10 hours Saturday and Sunday.
It will be a contract of 108 hours per month.
Relief hours as they arise will be offered.
• You must be legally able to work in Ireland.
• You must be over 25yrs with a full driving license.
• Provide assistance with personal care.
• Assistance with academic typing, editing, research and other areas of academic support.
• Domestic chores, cooking.
• Drive or accompany me to and from work, meetings, seminars, weekends away, holidays, etc.
• This may involve travelling and overnight stays.
• This position would be suitable for students or undergraduates who are involved in post-graduate work.
Excellent written English is required.
On going training will be provided.
Deadline for applications is 18th June 2017.