Education and Training Tutors (Part-Time) x 2
Job Title: Education and Training Tutors required to deliver
Maths QQI Level 4
Health Related Fitness QQI level 4
Employer: Drogheda Youth Development
Location: Boomerang Youth Service and Cafe, 62 Fair St, Drogheda, Co. Louth
Job Type: Two to Three hours per week subject to module requirements.
Job Description: Working with early school leavers between the age 16 to 25 years on a Local Training Initiative full time programme founded by European Social Fund and the Louth Meath Education Training Board through the Regional Skills and Training Centre.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- A Training or Teaching qualification in education with teaching or training experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional manner.
- The role requires high levels of efficiency, organisational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to motivate and manage individuals and groups.
- Ability to give supportive help to individuals and groups and know when to fade support to encourage independent learning skills.
- Ability to lead and deliver the curriculum, have excellent delivery and communication skills.
- Ability to assess learner’s progress in training and to give constructive feedback.
- Ability to meet key performance indicators in relation to certification.
Closing date: 21st June 2017
Permanent / Part-time