Panel of Relief Early Years Educators
An Cosán are recruiting for a panel of relief Early Years Educators interested to work in South Dublin (Tallaght area), North Dublin (Whitehall and Cabra area) and City centre. Starting date: 30th August 2017.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable staff for both-full and part time posts. Candidates must have the ability to work as part of a team, a genuine interest in children, positive attitude, be energetic, dedicated and passionate about providing a warm and caring environment for our children and parents.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The successful candidates will be responsible for the care, welfare and supervision of children.
- The ability to plan/ or learn how to plan and implement a quality early childhood curriculum and the creative skills to develop age appropriate activities.
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed on a daily basis.
- Conduct general cleaning duties
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times.
- Communicate daily with parents, management and colleagues.
- Ensuring the room and activities are child led and child focused.
- Ensuring children’s needs are identified and met.
- Managing the smooth running of the room and daily routines
WE ARE OFFERING:
- Guarantied weekly hours (minimum of 15 hrs p/w )
- Good rates of pay
- Opportunities for professional development
- Support and guidance
- Minimum qualification requirements – FETAC Level 5 Childcare. Experience would be an advantage (but not essential)
- Willingness to work flexible hours (all hours are between 8.30-5.30)
- Clean driving licence and own car needed for this post.
Please submit a letter of application, and C.V by close of business Monday 3rd July.
Interviews will be held early July (6th-13th)
Permanent / Full-time