Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
Why choose Fluke
As the leading provider of Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solutions, eMaint, a Fluke Company, improves the way organisations, monitor and control the assets within their organisation. As we take our next steps in building applications to “Connect The Factory Floor” for our customers, we are growing our product development team in our EMEA Center Of Excellence in Dublin, Ireland.
Test your Skill
You main responsibilities are:
● Facilitate and own infrastructure requests for various software projects.
● Possess a drive to "automate everything".
● Automate continuous integration and deployment processes.
● Help the dev teams by pro-actively identifying infrastructure and build bottlenecks, and working to alleviate them
● Own the creation of automated, containerized cloud application platforms, and DevOps processes that use those platforms.
● Integrate various components and build tools that allow the team to operate more efficiently.
● Act as a subject matter expert for troubleshooting and resolving complex problems that span several different platforms.
● Proactive design and implementation of automated monitoring solutions.
Measure your ability
To be successful in this role, we expect
● Experience with virtualized environments (AWS experience a plus)
● Ability to analyze and optimize performance in high-traffic internet applications
● A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
● A familiarity with a wide variety of software development methodologies, tools, languages and approaches
● At least four years operations engineering experience, a large portion of which in a team environment
● Solid competency with different databases
● Prior experience with or knowledge of large scale, high volume systems
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.