CEL have a fantastic opportunity for a graphic designer and Marketing Assistant to join their Head Office in Dublin 2, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be working across various departments, managing several campaigns at one time. The hours are flexible but will be approx. 12-16 hours per week, possibly more during busy periods. This role would suit somebody who can also create Excel reports and has experience with data.
· Production of reports and presentations.
· Communicate with target audience: develop and design content for online platforms, particularly the updating of content on the website.
· Create content for marketing distributions e.g.: leaflets, posters, direct mail.
· Print co-ordination: ability to take these promotional materials from their initial brief to proofing, then arrange print and delivery to venues.
· Liaising with printers, ensuring that deadlines are met and delivered within the budget assigned.
· Assist advertising/communication campaigns.
· Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and customer satisfaction.
· Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance to senior management team.
· Graduate or currently studying a marketing or relevant discipline.
· Proficiency in Adobe Suite programmes such as Photoshop & Illustrator is a definite advantage as all promotional items are created in-house on a Mac.
· Knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
· Proficient in MS Office particularly Excel – ability to create graphs and charts from data is essential.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and follow through on projects from start to finish.
· Understanding of marketing software such as WordPress.
· Familiarity with social media and web analytics tools
· Excellent communication and people skills.
· Strong organisational and time-management abilities.
· Flexible and enthusiastic with a creative flair and commercial awareness.