Software Design are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join their ever-growing team. You will be self-motivated with excellent business acumen, a proven track record for closing direct sales and an interest in the digital technology sector.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Business, you will be responsible for selling software solutions to the company’s existing and potential customer base; and will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing an effective business strategy.
- Identify new commercial opportunities within existing and potential customer base.
- Manage and develop strong business relationships with prospects and external stakeholders.
- Create, monitor and revise lead generation plans.
- Maintain accurate records of your business development activities on the CRM system.
- Achieve sales KPI’s, activity and targets.
- Consistently meet sales quota and sales activity standards through phone based and field sales initiatives.
- Respond to incoming sales enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner.
- Attend meetings, conferences, seminars and trade shows as required.
- Liaise with the Communications Officer on targeted marketing campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with the Account Managers.
Required skills and experience
- 3+ year’s sales experience, ideally with a background in digital technology.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills, with experience dealing with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Unmatched closing and selling skills.
- Strong personable and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and use own initiative.
- Clean driving license.
- Fluent English.
Permanent / Full-time