HCM Cloud Applications Sales Representative-170010R6
Cloud Applications Sales Representative
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial Digital Sales Professionals.
We are seeking both fresh and experienced sales executives with the desire and ability to own and deliver against a Sales Target, hold a Winning Attitude and have the Passion & Hunger to help Oracle in our quest to be the The No. 1 Cloud Company! Sell Oracle’s High-Value & Best-of-Breed Solutions to some of the most important and innovative companies in the world – we have many exciting positions across our five Cloud Applications (SaaS) business units as well as several thrilling new opportunities in our Cloud Technology (PaaS & Database) and Systems (IaaS, Server & Storage) inside sales teams.
· Manage the complete sales cycle and achieve revenue targets in your territory.
· Execute business and territory plans focused on strategic Oracle sales activities
Collaborate with supporting sales resources – Consulting, Business Development and Marketing to generate demand and business opportunities.
Cloud Applications (SaaS)
Shape the business landscape of tomorrow with the most complete and exciting suite of SaaS Applications in the world. Join Oracle as a Cloud Sales Professional and sell our HCM Cloud solutions to transformational customers across EMEA.
· Develop the business by uncovering new opportunities.
· Manage a volume business i.e. many deals in a given period. Fusion CRM internal tool is used to follow up opportunities.
· Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets.
· Own and deliver a monthly sales target
· Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
· Build successful sales campaigns using social media, marketing and outbound customer engagement activities
· Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients.
· Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Oracle products and services.
· Based in one of our modern Cloud Sales Centers, be a team player with a willingness to work with other commercial functions such as: field sales, sales consulting, support and education.
· Honors Degree Required
· (Ideally within 6-8 years post qualification)
· 2 years Prime/Direct App’s sales experience
· Professional Maturity (Negotiation skills, presentation skills, working with decision makers, etc.)
What we offer
· Competitive Salary and Benefits.
· Excellent Training + Development including 2 weeks Intensive Foundation Course.
· Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
Oracle – Engineered for SUCCESS:
A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
Oracle Recruiting: "Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent"
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills. Strong marketing skills. Travels to customer as needed. 2 or more years of relevant sales experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.